This Compassion in Action 2-day foundation course covers the basics of Compassion. You will learn the main steps towards gaining a sustainable understanding of the concept of compassion. We cover the 5 basic themes to guide you into your true self. You will also learn how to set healthy boundaries and build self-awareness to be more aligned with your life mission. This course is offered in both English and Swedish.
2-day Compassion Foundation Course Content:
- To live in compassion
- The world today and yesterday
- The gratitude, humbleness, empathy and reconciliation process
- Basic personality types
- Survival strategies and defense mechanisms
- What happens to your emotional and hormonal body when you start living from compassion
- How to reach long-term sustainability by living and acting aligned with your inner truth
- What happens if you follow your passion and what happens if you don't.
- Setting goals and visualizing your future
- The importance of recovery and slowing down
- Environments and relationships
- Compassion from a scientific perspective
- Concrete examples of how you can live your life in compassion
- Workshops and exercises
Price: 1995 kr for 2-days. Tea and coffee are included in the package.
For 500 kr discount use code: earlybird in the check-out.
Stockholm 18-19 nov
Göteborg 27-28 jan
Courses on specific dates above will be held in Swedish.
For more information for courses in English please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org